Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Fashion Icon of the day: Tyra Banks!

Tyra Banks has done it All, from being a Supermodel to Media Mogul, yes she is a very one busy woman. She has walked the famous runways ever, acting, producing modeling shows aka ANTM and hosting her own Talk Show and more. Tyra Banks never stops. She has an upbeat, positive energy that is contagious. She says, "I don't know where it comes from, but it's a part of me." She's a hurricane, a powerful magnet, a brand built on genuineness, a mix of common sense and irony, and the ability to redefine standardized concepts.
The challenge and determination to achieve success and transform herself from feline beauty to media mogul (her company is called Bankable) is what marked each step of her brilliant career. "I created my Tyra Banks Show because I wanted to reach a young audience and discuss issues that were important for them."
The program covers a variety of topics, even sensitive ones such as alcoholism, anorexia, and crazy diets. It welcomes ordinary folks and famous people such as Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama.
Now the time has come for Tyra to make yet another change in her life. On May 28th, her T.B.S. will come to an end. "I've had great satisfactions, and winning two Emmys meant a lot to me. Today, however, I feel the need to speak to a global audience, which is why I launched an online magazine in September called Tyra: Beauty Inside & Out: we are in the process of restyling it, together with my website where it is hosted. I also launched my new B.I.O. Campaign to expand on other channels - music, TV, and film, besides fashion - a new definition of beauty." So will definitely see more of Tyra snd she is not going anywhere anytime soon. Tyra is truly an Icon! Check it out different styles of Tyra below. Just Fierce!

1 comment: