Friday, November 11, 2011

Mariah Carey drops 30 lbs in 3months~HUH??!

So Mariah Carey has lost an amazing 70 pounds since giving birth to twins Monroe and Moroccan on April 30, and now she's flaunting her post-baby body--and looking better than ever doing it. "I gained an enormous amount of weight," she tells Us Magazine. "It was a huge blessing to be able to have the babies, but I felt trapped in my body because I couldn't move."
So in July Mariah began working out more and sticking with a 1500 calorie-per-day diet to start losing those extra pounds. "When I started with the program, I lost at least 30 pounds of weight that needed to be lost... The diet is 90 per cent of it," she says. Mariah credit the lost of 30lbs in 3 months to Jenny Craig who she is a new face of the program now. She also said that she got her "Touch My Body" body back n she feels super Sexy... Well, I guess Jenny Craig is really working or what do y'all think??! Just Pay A10Tion!
Mariah debut her ne"Touch My Body" Bod thx to Jenny Craig~


@Rosie O Show

wt her hubby Nick Carey oops Canon tsk tsk~


Just Pay A10Tion!


No comments:

Post a Comment