Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Kandi Burruss got a Ring from Producer Boyfriend Todd~



I knew he's got put a Ring oN IT after that surprise bday party wt a helicopter ride and his mother on top of that surprised him at his bday.. hehee kidding.. Good for them.. they make a cute couple, both short and so forth.. tsk tsk~ 
Kandi Confirmed  " I was totally surprised.  I used to make jokes with my friends that I [was] part of the Forever Single Club.  That's what I said before, but now I'm totally different."
The twosome met on the set of "Real Housewives of Atlanta" during filming of the South Africa trip last season.  And 36-year-old Kandi also says they plan to have kids together once they're married.

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! i'm literally sitting here and watching the two of them on RHOA now! thanks for keeping me in the loop :)

    ReplyDelete