Friday, October 5, 2012

Chris Brown Love Triangle..Hmmmhm~~


Is it possible to be in Love with two people??? Well so the tipsy Chris Breezy opened up on his video The Real Chris that he loves both Rihanna and Kareuche Karii well whatever her name is..tsk tsk~ According to US Weekly, Brown admits he's "a little drunk" but wants to set the record straight about falling back in love with Rihanna, 24, while still dating Tran, 23. "Y'all don't really get the real Chris Brown, so I like to just be honest, man. I'm stressed out," he says. That's just real sh-t, man. 
He continued... Talking about both loves, Brown says, "When you share history with somebody, then you tend to fall in love with somebody else, it's kinda difficult. Is there such thing as loving two people? I don't know if that's possible, but for me, I feel like that."
"Y'all are probably like, 'What the f-ck is he talking about right now?' But I'm just saying, I'm being real. I don't want to hurt either or. I'm not trying to be a player. I'm not trying to be a dog. None of that," Brown insists. "My mama raised me differently. I just can't. It's too much sometimes."
When Brown first confirmed his split to Us October 4, the Grammy Award winner said he had "decided to be single to focus on my career. I love Karrueche very much but I don't want to see her hurt over my friendship with Rihanna. I'd rather be single allowing us to both be happy in our lives." Brown and Tran dated for about a year.
Well, There u have it.. Love Triangle for Real.. Phew.. 



Chris & Karreuche is kwishney??? Splitville....


Look at them here RihRih and Breezy "PuppyLove" so young..tsk tsk~


well, Rihinna & Chris back in days I blv btn 2005 to 2008 in these pics.. but are they back together now??! Since they are role models to bunch of kids and their fans around the world is this a good idea??! but who are we to judge?? I say follow ur heart young bloods.. 
Just Pay A10Tion! 




No comments:

Post a Comment