Friday, February 15, 2013

I'm so Sadden by this lady (Goldie) Death..R.I.P poor Prezzo...

There are very few stars that I follow them up from Africa, first I knew nothing about this lady until when I found out about Prezzo, both former BBA contestants and thats where they met and started  dating, I believe.. but there's something about Prezzo from (Kenya) that intrigued me and that's how I also knew that these two are a couple. But anyways long story short this lady was full of life, doing so well in Nigeria and I guess the rest of Africa as well, I hear both Prezzo and Goldie had a whole lot projects coming up.. It's so sad when young people die very soon and who had a lot ahead of them.Well, may she Rest in Peace and condolences to her family and her dear man Prezzo. For more about this lady please read here http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/News/14254/StarGame39sGoldiediestributespourin.html









Goldie with Prezzo..


Rest in Peace Goldie...


No comments:

Post a Comment